If your submitting your practical exams by video you have 2 options
- send us a hard copy of your video on dvd, a usb drive, or smd card or other media storage device
- upload your video to youtube using the instructions found below
If You Are Submitting Via Youtube
1. Sign into your Youtube account.
If you do not have a Youtube Account you can make on by going to http://www.youtube.com and clicking on the Sign In button.
Then select “Create an Account” on the login page.
Follow the prompts on Youtube to create your account. Once it’s created go to Step 2.
2. Upload Your Video at http://www.youtube.com/upload
3. Change Your Video’s Visibility Status
- Click on the “Public” button and change it to “Private”
4. Select and Upload Your Video
- Use the “Select File Feature” by clicking on the arrow pointing up, or simple find the file on your computer and drag it into the arrow pointing up.
5. Saving Your Work
Once your file has been uploaded you will be brought to a screen that looks like this:
Feel free to put a description of your video in the description box. Once it’s finished loading you can click “Publish” in the top right hand corner of your screen. This will put your video live on Youtube, but the only people who can see it will be the people who you give the link to.
6. Send Us Your Video Link
Your video link can be found on the left side of your uploading screen, just under the video preview box. Copy this link my Right-Clicking it and selecting “Copy Link” (or something similar, depending on your browser).
Then simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject as “Practical Exam Submission” and Paste the link into your email.
The easiest way to Paste the link is to right click your email text area and select Paste in the options menu.
If you have any questions please contact us.