The Society welcomes people of all ages: riders and non-riders, anyone who has an interest in seat, position & balance of the horse rider, making the position safer and improving the comfort of the horse.
Memberships start on January 1 each year, and are valid for 1 year.
You can join on line here.
We have two levels of memberships:
- General – everyone is welcome to join.
- Discount – for coach’s doing the course
General Supporters & Friends Full Membership ($460)
Your annual membership helps give free training and scholarships to people who need it: disabled, veterans, wounded warriors, therapeutic riding, 4H clubs and pony clubs. Our members donate literally millions of dollars worth of training – but they need your help and support to continue the amazing work of training these facilities for free.
But you also get a bunch of benefits!
- Full access to the world’s largest library of seat, position & balance training videos, including the entire Level 1 and Level 2 courses filmed live, and the 2013-2015 International Symposium including all international speakers & presenters.
- Free Articles available only to members
- Free spectating at any event for members, including Symposium
- Access to the monthly “Member’s Line”. Members ring in to a conference call and they can ask any questions about their training, or riding, or coaching. Colleen Kelly will personally call in to 10 sessions a year, but there will be 20 free coaching sessions throughout the year that you can call into for the cost of a your normal phone call from anywhere in the world. That’s 20 free hours of training.
- Access to the course co-ordinator at any time for questions, tips tricks and help to get your riding, and coaching, to the next level.
- Access to the “Member’s Critique Line”. This is a monthly on-line “critique this photo” session. Only members can send in a photo and have it critiqued, and only members have access to this remarkable training tool.If you have completed your teacher training course, you also will receive:
- Free business listing on the Society’s website.
- Free links from our website to your social media or website to direct business to you
- Free distribution of your cards, fliers and promotional material at our events
- A free business sized advertisement in the Symposium Program
Coach’s Discounted Membership ($240)
The coach’s annual discounted membership is designed to give you a hand to get started. You don’t have to be a member to do the course and get access to the DVD library, however you do need to be a member by the time you do the exams.
We are giving you a hand to get started, but we do hope that our coaches will switch to full membership as soon as they can afford, to help support the Society that has taken 35 years to develop the world’s largest library and access to the world’s most prestigious presenters.s.
- Your coach’s membership is everything you need to do your course, including the theory exam and the practical exam. You need to be a member to do the exams. We do hope that you will consider becoming a full member as your additional support is always needed to help continue donating scholarships and free training to the riders and trainers who really need it.
- Includes full access to the entire ISRB library that you will need to complete your course.