Nominate Yourself – Your Coach – Or a Pupil or friend!
The International Society of Rider Biomechanics Awards are presented at the prestigious Gala Awards Supper October 15, 2016. You can vote as many times as you like.
Prizes & Awards
All qualifying* nominees receive:
- A Certificate of Nomination
Top 10 finalists in each category receive:
- Free on-line course (Normal value just under $2,000). Including sitting the theory exam at no cost.
- Attendance for TWO people at the Kentucky Symposium Level 1 5 day course, including sitting the practical exam (if you wish) at no cost.
Winner in each section will receive:
- Free on-line course (Normal value just under $2,000)
- Attendance for TWO people at the Kentucky Symposium
- Free Membership for 1 Year to the Society including access to our on-line library of DVDs
- A beautiful framed certificate
- A superior quality trophy
The winner of each section will be presented with their Award, Trophy and Prizes at the Gala Awards Night.